Wednesday 21 March 2012

Review: Babes n Horny Toni


He Says:
Angela's little sister! Toni is made from a fairly firm silicone with a slightly matte finish. The quality is extremely high with no visible mould marks. The shape of the dildo is somewhat curved upwards, with a couple of very subtle bumps (as you can see from our diagram there is only a difference of 1cm in circumference between the largest and narrowest points).

Toni with her big sister Angela!
This dildo is one of the most versatile we own and therefore gets a lot of use. For me I find the width just right if I want some quick penetration without any warm up. Alternatively, this is often what I start off with if I am in the mood for some serious stretching. I have also found one of my favourite uses of this dildo is to strap it to a chair, facing towards my back, and bounce up and down on it. The advantage of this position for me is that it hits my prostate. I do enjoy prostate stimulation, but personally don't get off on it in the way some guys seem to. But it is worth bearing in mind if that is something that really appeals to you (though, as they say, everybody's anatomy is a bit different down there!).

The other way I enjoy anal stimulation is by being pegged by Lucy. I would say this toy is not really good for that in most positions as it is a bit short, and does have a tendency to slide out if the thrusting gets too vigorous (which is prone to happen...).


Aesthetics vary from person to person, but this toy is exactly the right level of "phallic" for me. It obviously looks nothing like a real cock, you are thinking, but there is something about the size and shape that I find particularly reminiscent of a cock. I don't often think of dildos this way, but this one does raise that connection in me.



As I suggested before, we both get a lot of use out of this dildo. It probably goes without saying, but if you are ever going to use a toy for vaginal play after it's been near an anus then make sure it is made of a non-porous material (as silicone is) and sterilise it thoroughly. This can be achieved simply by boiling for several minutes.

In my view this is a perfectly proportioned dildo for anal use. I wouldn't recommend it for absolute beginners. Nor would I recommend it for strap-on use or if depth is your thing. Other than that I think it would be a brilliant addition to any collection.

She says:
We love Toni - as Alex has said it's basically just a smaller version of Angela. Like all Babes n Horny dildos it (really resisting the urge to say she) is handmade to an amazing quality in the UK with top grade silicone (I don't want to repeat too much of what Alex has said so will leave the technical details to that). Don't be fooled though, although it's smaller it's still pretty girthy - I can't always take this in my pussy without some warm up first. In our current collection, it is the next size up from the Tantus Silk Large (or Alex's cock) - and probably the most common use it gets with me is after Alex and I have been fucking but I want to come again with something a bit bigger inside me. However, I also love using it for solo play, it has a nice chunky base to it which is easy to grasp and ram it into yourself with. In similar vein to Angela, Toni has a wonderfully bumpy surface to it, which is subtle, but just enough to be able to feel it as you're thrusting.

However, we originally bought Toni for quite a specific reason. We wanted a dildo that Alex could fuck me with using the strap-on harness. There's a couple of motivations behind this, firstly that I fancied being penetrated by something a bit larger. Secondly because Alex has a bit of a thing about me being nailed senseless by a guy with a massive dick and then being able to slide himself in afterwards and feel how stretched I feel. He enjoys the humiliation side of it, I guess it's a kind of fetish of his really. The reason why Toni works so well for this use is that it's quite short and stout. The short length enables him to thrust deep and not be concerned about hurting me, and the girth is just enough to stretch me that bit further, again without causing any damage. I therefore highly recommend using Toni in a harness for vaginal play. Though as Alex has said, I do find it difficult to peg him with it because of the short length and the tendency to slip out.

As for anal... I'm not quite up to taking this one yet. I have just about managed the Tantus Silk Large now (as you may have read about in previous posts), so Toni is my next mission! Will let you know how that goes.

Overall a brilliant dildo, of impeccable quality from the fantastic Babes n Horny (you can read more about them on our Angela post). They always produce such high quality goods and this is no exception. It's beautiful to look at and available in a huge variety of colours and finishes. It's a very reasonable price considering the quality, and again we got this particular one from the Babes Value Range, making it cheaper still. A brilliantly versatile toy and one which I would wholeheartedly recommend.  

Our blue toys chilling out together!


1 comment:

  1. I share the same fantasy as Alex and really enjoy the feeling of my girlfriend after she has had some big dildos..for this we use a Bad Dragon Moko in medium and/or Vixen Randy. We really are silicone converts from those stinky jelly type dildos. i think our next purchase will be a Babes n Horny Jesseye

    ReplyDelete